Credit card payments
A credit card number and expiry is required upon booking to hold room/s. We require a 50% deposit to be paid 10 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is required 5 weeks prior to arrival. This can be paid via credit card, direct deposit or payment plan.
Direct deposit payment
Direct Deposits are to be made to the following account with your surname and arrival date as the customer reference/remittance. E.g. For Mr & Mrs Jones checking in on the 7th October 2014, the reference would be Jones071014.
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account name: Vider Pty Ltd
BSB: 084 801
Account number: 896 940 096
Please make out cheques to Bayview Tower and send to:
Affordable Getaway @ Bayview Tower
4 Adelaide Street
Yeppoon, QLD 4703
Please be sure to include your booking details with the cheque; e.g. full name, booking date, contact phone number and address.
Payment plans can be arranged for those who are interested. Please contact us and our friendly staff will be more than happy to work out installments best suited to your situation.
Daily tour payments
Tours are added daily to your room account and can be paid for on Thursdays at Reception. Tours are subject to weather and may change.
Entertainment money will be collected on Monday morning at the 8:30 meeting. This is to be paid in cash as we pay local entertainers directly, on the night.
A credit card number and expiry is required upon booking to hold room/s.
Bayview Tower requires a 50% deposit to be paid 10 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is required 5 weeks prior to arrival. Please send the following information 30 days prior to arrival:
- Bedding configuration, dietary or facility requirements
- Arrival information – e.g. tilt, coach or car
Feel free to request a booking sheet for easier group bookings.
Additional nights over and above package
Transfer fees will apply outside package allotment.
- A 50% deposit is required for each booking.
- Full payment for all bookings must be made no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable. We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover such cancellation fees.
- Cancellation 89-46 days prior to arrival – 100% of deposit.
- Cancellation 45 days or less – 100% of total monies paid.